Managing Teams Effectively
More then ever before, organizational and individual success is greatly determined by how well we can work together productively toward one collective common goal and achieve superior results.
Teamwork is a discipline. It involves continuously refining and clarifying goals, filtering the right people for the roles and adhering to a regime of procedures that consistently drives desired results.
Invest the effort to build the proper training, awareness and expectations into the employees of any organization, and they will consistently benefit from the results of highly productive team efforts.
- Establish the essential boundaries and expectations that drive all team success.
- Both discuss and practice implementing the critical elements necessary for teams to perform at a high functional level.
- Explore the key reasons why many teams struggle and often fail.
- Understand the primary ingredients for team success regardless, that when accomplished, will make other challenges seem easier.
- Learn how to organize and facilitate efficient and productive team meetings.
- Discuss optimal ways to constructively manage conflicts within the team.
- Clarify the importance of identifying and maximizing individual team member strengths.